- Sep 03 - Junior Cross Country - Years 0 - 3
- Sep 17 - Tuwharetoa Festival (Juniors on stage)
- Sep 18 - Tuwharetoa Festival (Seniors on stage)
- Sep 19 - Tuwharetoa Festival (Middle ropu on stage)
- Sep 27 - Last day of Term 3
- Oct 14 - First day of Term 4
Welcome to Taupo Primary School!
Taupo Primary School is the oldest school in Taupo and has been a proud part of the community since 1894! We have a committed and friendly staff who provide excellent learning opportunities for our children. We give our students a voice in their education so they feel positive about themselves and take ownership of their learning. Parents and visitors are always welcome in our school. Enjoy exploring our website and feel free to post feedback.
Whakatauki of the week
Ki ngā whakaeke haumi
Ally yourself with those who have already banded together
Haumi is the piece of timber by which a canoe is lengthened, or is the joint which strengthens it. A great proverb I think for our school value of kotahitanga, where we work as one to achieve our common goals and aspirations!